🌻Stop Killing Your Plants Now🌻
🌸You'd have a better chance of keeping your plants alive with this🌸
💖If you get these, maybe all of your plants won't die!💖
Your plant has its needs but it can’t communicate them to you.
Soil’s Moisture Measurement:
It turns your favorite plant into a spirited virtual pet! It's the perfect addition to your inner garden houseplants: its lively personality makes it the ideal plant companion.
IT HAS 5 SENSES:
It saves your greenery and makes you skip the hassle of an intricate setup: the free mobile app only requires an internet connection once for the download, and is then operational, even offline! Using it’s app is literally as simple as scanning a QR code!
- It displays 15 different real-time animations:
6 animations are directly related to your plant’s health and overall well-being, while the 9 others give it and your plant, a spark of life.
6 essential animations:
Thirsty: When soil moisture drops under the defined threshold, you need to water your plant.
Sick: Too much water can kill your plant too, wait until it is thirsty to add water.
Vampire: After a few days it will turn into a vampire if exposure to light is not sufficient.
Squint: Too much exposure to light can harm your plant, when it is squinting it’s looking for shade.
Cold: When the temperature drops. It will sneeze the day after.
Hot: It is too hot.
Happy: It is back to normal.
Puzzled: It couldn’t read your QR code.
Wink: You showed a QR code to it and it understood it.
Tired: It will go back to sleep when there’s no movement in front of it.
Wake-up: When It senses a movement.
Grumpy: Random animation. If stretch goal #2 is reached, it will look grumpy when there’s a good chance of rain.
Tongue sticking out: Random animation.
Motion tracking feature:
It detects a movement and follows it with the eyes. If nothing happens, it will go back to sleep.
The app has been entirely designed around simplicity and ease-of-use:
- Download app & let the easy setup install it in less than no time.
- Choose your plant’s family, the exact type of plant or manually set your own preferred thresholds.
- Make it read the generated QR code and it’s all set!
The app lets you browse your plant’s category and type, then generates a QR code holding info specific to your plant. It reads the QR code generated on your device’s screen and sets the parameters.
The app allows you to change it’s facial proportions and automatically adapts the animations accordingly.
The motion sensor allows it’s eyes to follow the movement in front of them: it’s like it’s looking at you!
- The flower pot comes with a sub-irrigation water reservoir. It means less frequent watering and your plant gets all the water it needs*.
- It uses 4 sensors to assist you in monitoring your plant’s well-being: Water level sensor*, light sensor, motion sensor and temperature sensor.
- Dimensions: Ø 15 cm x 16 cm - Ø 5.9" x 6.3"
- Inner dimensions: Ø 12 cm x 10 cm - Ø 4.7" x 3.9"
- Weight: 500g
- Screen: IPS LCD - 2.4" - 320x240px
- Power supply: Standard USB